Pi-Minds Development and Consulting (Germany) is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to work in Ukraine.
Work experience 5+, age 27+. Fluent English is a must.
- Efficient Communication (English)
- Problem solving
- Algorithmic thinking
- Software Development Lifecycle
- API design and management
- PowerShell DSC
- Visual Studio Team System
Optional tools (general expertise would help, but not required immediately)
- HashiCorp Consul
- HashiCorp Vault
- Chef, Salt
Some of your potential tasks are:
- Integration of a complete CI/CD pipeline on the basis of existing tools (GIT, Bamboo, VSTS, Artifactory, Selenium, Terraform, Puppet, PowerShell DSC, Service NOW).
- Development of infrastructure APIs for numerous existing platforms and services (e.g. Identity & Access Management, Monitoring & Logging, Secret Management, Consumption Reporting & Billing services).
- Creation of automation layers around platforms (in Ruby, PowerShell and Java). Understanding of declarative and imperative approaches to configuration management is required. We would like to extend usage of Puppet to the middleware level and adopt declarative approach. This task will require massive scripting in Terraform and Puppet, creation of extensions for tools that have no native modules.