Geoinformation service for parents
November 2015 - March 2016
The purpose of the project is to create convenient and useful service to search for places where you can spend time with your child.
The work on this project began in November 2015.
Target audience is parents of children aged 0 to 14.
Thanks to the portal you can:
- Find some interesting places, where you can spend time with your children
- Look for sports and educational organizations
- Search for medical institutions for children
- Follow upcoming children's events and activities
- Follow discounts and specials for children’s goods and services
To make work with the information on websites easy and comfortable we have developed two mobile applications for iOS and Android platforms.
The first version of the web-site was launched in March 2016.
The project is being improved at the moment.
- Mobile client iOS/Andorid
- Adaptive design of the web-site
- Search results take into consideration the user's location
- Subscription for events and activities considering children’s age, town and chosen topics
- Search results take into consideration the user's profile settings
- Multilingual interface
- Multilingual search
- Framework: Python, Django
- Database: PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Other: PostGIS, AMQP, CeleryD